"Health is the capital of revolution". However, in the busy time, people are often busy with their work and eager to socialize, but they ignore the treasure land of health. In fact, we should pay more attention to it and prevent it in advance.
What is the daily workload of kidney?
The human body has two kidneys, one on each side of the spine, about the size of a fist. The "blood filtration project" requires 1.7-2.4 million nephrons. Nephron is composed of corpuscles and tubules, and corpuscles include glomeruli and vesicles. In a day and night, the human blood is screened 40-50 times by the kidney to ensure that the waste generated by metabolism is discharged from the body in time, which requires a lot of work.
The kidney filters about 1 or 2 liters of blood per minute, accounting for about 24% of cardiac output. When the blood enters the kidney, the glomerulus filters out the water and other substances in the plasma; the filtered material enters the renal capsule to form the original urine, but there are some useful components such as protein, amino acid and sugar; after the renal tubule "receives" the original urine, it reabsorbs the useful components, and at the same time discharges the hydrogen ion and ammonia ion that the human body does not need to form urine. During this process, the nephron maintains water and electrolyte balance.
In addition, the kidney is also involved in endocrine regulation. It can release a variety of hormones, such as renin, prostaglandin and erythropoietin. It can help regulate blood pressure, promote active vitamin D metabolism, maintain normal bone metabolism, and regulate the production of red blood cells.
Four things to prevent kidney failure
If early detection and early intervention can significantly reduce the complications of patients and significantly improve the survival rate. Patients with diabetes and hypertension are the highest risk of kidney disease. In addition to actively controlling blood glucose and blood pressure, they also need to pay attention to the renal function regularly, and regularly detect the level of urine protein and serum creatinine. Even if it is a healthy crowd, also want to do the following, take care of the delicate kidney.
Don't overeat. One time intake of too much food will not only increase the burden of the digestive system in a short time, but also produce too much metabolic waste, which will increase the renal load. Long term overeating can also induce hypertension, diabetes, etc., which can lead to secondary kidney disease. It is suggested to eat some fresh fruits and vegetables, such as apples, which is good for kidney health.
Avoid repeated dehydration. Repeated dehydration caused by high temperature is associated with an increased risk of chronic kidney damage. During dehydration, the secretion of angiotensin and antidiuretic hormone increased, the renal vessels contracted and the urine concentrated. If the water is not supplied in time, the dehydration is serious, the blood volume is insufficient, so that the kidney is lack of oxygen, blood flow is reduced, and finally lead to kidney damage.
Pay attention to the urine condition. The most intuitive manifestation of kidney problems is urine changes, such as the color is obviously deepened, there are obvious bubbles, sudden increase in nocturnal urine. These cases should be treated in time, especially with weight gain, edema of the person, is likely to have kidney disease.
Pay attention to regular physical examination. People aged 45 and above receive physical examination every year. Those who have a family history of kidney disease, or have diabetes, hypertension, proteinuria, gout history, and often take antibiotics and nephrotoxicity Chinese medicine, it is better to check every half a year to be alert to renal failure.
The best way to protect the kidney is to soak your feet at 9:00 p.m
It is most suitable to soak our feet in warm water from 9:00 to 11:00 p.m. in this way, we can attract our spirit to the lower limbs. The spirit can lead the Qi and blood. If we concentrate on the lower part, we will also go down. For some mental workers, the downward movement of Qi and blood spirit is very useful, because after thinking about a day's problems, the spirit is concentrated on it. In addition, the brain is more excited, and the overall phenomenon is that Yang does not enter Yin. It is more difficult to fall asleep at night. After soaking in warm water, the spirit and Qi and blood can easily return. Return is to return to their base camp, where the kidney controls the essence After collecting, the kidney will be replenished.
The kidney meridian of the human body starts from under the foot. After soaking in warm water, it can warm and nourish the kidney meridian. It is a kind of benign stimulation to the kidney. Naturally, the kidney meridian also has a good effect on the kidney. Therefore, although no measures have been taken for the kidney, the meridian can also play a role in tonifying the kidney.
It should be noted that the water temperature of the feet must be moderate, not too hot or too cold. If the water temperature is too hot, because the heat dispersing and dispersing can not help the kidney to collect, it will make people more excited, which will increase the consumption of kidney essence; if the water is too cold and the cold nature is closed, it will lead to the blockage of meridians, and the cold Qi will enter the abdomen along the meridians, and the harm is unspeakable.
Eight signals indicate kidney disease
1. Edema of eyelids or lower limbs: kidney can cause impairment of water and electrolyte regulation function, resulting in increased water and sodium in the body. Water is often accumulated in the most loose tissues or the lowest parts of the body, such as eyelids or lower limbs.
2. Headache, fatigue, memory loss, poor sleep: kidney disease is characterized by headache, fatigue, memory loss, poor sleep, etc., which are mostly caused by hypertension, especially in young people with unexplained elevated blood pressure. We should be alert to kidney diseases.
3, foam urine: when the urine protein and urine sugar increase can appear foam urine, the urine surface floating a layer of small foam, not easy to disappear, should be vigilant proteinuria; if the bubble is bigger, disappear very quickly, we should be vigilant whether the urine sugar rise.
4. Changes in urine volume: normal people fall asleep with slow metabolism, nocturia is significantly less than daytime urine volume, should not urinate or only one time at night, nocturia is about 1 / 4-1 / 3 of the total amount of 24 hours. If more than 2 times often, nocturia is more than daytime urine volume, which may indicate renal insufficiency.
5. Abnormal urine examination: if there is positive protein or occult blood in routine urine examination, it may be asymptomatic proteinuria or asymptomatic hematuria. Urine protein quantification or urine phase microscopy should be done in time.
6. Combined with other diseases: many diseases are prone to kidney damage, such as hypertension, diabetes, gout, polycystic kidney disease, and patients with these diseases should have regular urine examination.
7. Anemia: Patients with moderate or above chronic renal insufficiency are often complicated with anemia, fatigue, dizziness, pale complexion and other symptoms, which are often caused by the reduction of erythropoietin secreted by the kidney due to renal insufficiency. Therefore, the occurrence of anemia of unknown cause, in addition to considering blood system diseases, should check whether there is kidney disease.
8. Anorexia: Early Uremia Patients often appear anorexia, nausea, pruritus and other manifestations. Therefore, with these symptoms, especially in patients with hypertension and anemia, we must check renal function.
It should be emphasized here that low back pain is not necessarily a kidney disease. People often say that low back pain refers to the pain of the whole waist and back, even lumbosacral region. There is no sensory nerve distribution in the renal parenchyma, which is painless. The pain in the renal region that patients feel is mostly caused by the involvement of renal capsule, ureter and renal pelvis. Some patients with nephritis and nephrotic syndrome only have slight discomfort in the waist, showing low back pain.